DAP traces its roots back to 1865, when Robert H. Dicks and Elmer Wiggim began producing sealing wax for food-canning out of Dicks' garage in Dayton, Ohio. Through innovation and acquisition, the company continued to expand its product line. DAP entered into an exclusive marketing agreement with the worldwide leader in silicone technology in 1980 to market a full line of silicone sealants. In the mid 1980's, Weld wood branded adhesives came into the fold. Plastic Wood brand was integrated into the DAP portfolio of products in the 90's.
Bonds sheet flooring, floor tile and linoleum