Struggling to keep temperatures consistent in your home? Can't stop pests from invading your living space? Need soundproof doors that block out noisy neighbors? Our 5-in-1 under door draft blocker does it all!
Q: How well does it block sound and moisture?
A: With three hefty layers of waterproof insulation, loud noises and moisture are no match for the door draft blocker.
Q: Can the door guard be cut to size?
A: Yes! The door blocker is easy to cut with a utility knife or scissors.
Q: Should I use the draft guard on the inside or outside of my door?
A: It's up to you! The under door seal is versatile, so you can place it on an interior door or exterior door.
How to Install Your Door Seal:
1. Use rubbing alcohol to thoroughly clean the application area.
2. Measure the length of the area you want to seal and make sure the door seal strip is barely touching the floor. Cut to size.
3. Ensure room temperature is above 75 degrees when applying. If needed, use a hair dryer to warm the area before installing.
4. Peel backing off the adhesive and be sure not to get dirt on it. With the door closed, adhere the strip by pressing firmly.
5. During the first 48 hours after installation, re-apply firm pressure to the door bottom seal several times and use the door as little as possible for the first 48 hours.
5-in-1 Multifunctional Door Trim:
? Improves energy efficiency
? Stops drafts and dust
? Blocks moisture
? Dampens sound
? Keeps insects and rodents out
Who It's For:
? Homeowners and renters who love lower energy bills
? People who hate insects and rodents in their home
? Anyone who wants a soundproof door
Don't settle for a drafty, noisy, bug-ridden home. Get your door weatherstrip today and kick higher energy bills (and annoying critters) to the curb!